Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Know me...

Hi everyone...

Actions speak louder than words...
But, the pen is mightier than the sword!!!

I am a lost soul in this green planet. Searching for a foothold in this sanitarium that we call our home. Words are losing it's meaning as relations are reduced to mere formalities. Self interest is the order of the day. I am really afraid of making a friend now after a lot of experiences. So, I decided one day that I can make my thoughts my friends....make this blog the stage...and my words my speech....So, you all can read what swirls around in the deep chasms of mind!!!

Love & Peace

4 Comments:

Blogger muhammadkm said...

Hearts are broken,
Crushed everyday.
Words are left unspoken,
Forgetting what to say.
The tears keep flowing,
Dripping from the face.
Without anyone knowing,
This pain you can't erase.
All over you shake,
How is this real?
Now there's no way to fake,
Everything you feel.

9:09 PM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

make this blog the stage...and my words my speech : love this one ....

12:08 AM  
Blogger Arun said...

All the best AK.

1:23 AM  
Blogger S Kumar Deepa said...

Hai this is good i liked it.Sometimes u r too boyish but it doesn't matter much.But it is good n COOL n Beautiful

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home