Monday, July 09, 2007

The Shadow


Light plays havoc, with me, my self

Laying out, my dark side, on the ground

The black alter-ego looms large with time

Before disappearing silently, into the dark night

The silent observer, the passive friend

Lurking around me, marking my presence

Cooling the earth with my caricature

He outlines my figure, with a virtual ink

Born of light, drawn off my lanky frame

The earth is a canvas, for the art in monotone

Seldom appreciated, the artist hides among clouds

Seldom noticed, the art sprawls over mother earth

Convulsing and changing, with the passing time

Sans expression, sans emotions, he exists

Reminds me of my life, on a topsy-turvy ride

In a world, sans expression, sans emotions

With each passing day, he is becoming more of me

Or am I becoming more of him?

I pray to the source, “Let there be no light”

Let me feel myself, let me be myself!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger muhammadkm said...

Cool man.

I love you for the melody,
I hear within your voice.

Momz

3:36 AM  
Blogger Sree said...

I didnt know why i send u a friend request on FB.Mostly cuz of seeing u with a camera.But now...reading you,i'm twice glad.
Hello...

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home