Monday, May 21, 2007

For Retaliation...










Dullness all around, even the wind has a smirk,
Nothing but a graveyard, has been the place I work,
I killed my self and I bury myself each day
They still know not that they kill me every day!!!

Born on chance, lived on like a rock
Until now, when they take their chance to mock
Storm of rebukes, Oh! It weakens my soul
The lesser mortals, fulfill their petty role!!!

Purpose of life, the urge to live, seems to be lost,
Can’t take it, need to retrieve it at all cost
Isn’t it time yet for you, to stand up and fight back?
Asks my soul, don’t you see me getting a crack?

Confused, delirious, my mind wanders,
To unknown lands, my thought meanders,
Lonely and angry, my being pushes on
Is it for this plight, that me, the human, was born?

Enough of this, my soul rises to stand tall
No more of this, I am not going to fall
Time to open my eyes, face the world
The flag of retaliation, has finally been unfurled!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wicked poem dude - 3 cheers!!

Keep clickin'

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home